Enter to win two tickets to every event at Mechanics Bank Arena during 2021 by getting tested for the coronavirus
Contest Area: California County of Kern
Contest Sponsor and Administrator: Stria. LLC (hereby known as ‘Company’)
Contact Information: 2160 Mars Court, Bakersfield, CA 93308 661.617.6601 email@example.com
Prize Provider: Mechanics Bank Arena
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18) and older
Contest Period: September 24, 2020 to November 15, 2020
Criteria to Win: Get a Covid-19 test during the contest period and submit an entry during the contest period
Total Number of Winners for Contest: One (1) winner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
Entrants may enter as many times as test they receive between the allotted dates set forth above.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Stria, LLC, AEG, Mechanics Bank Arena and the Bakersfield Condors, any of their affiliated companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Any parties related to this prize giveaway are not responsible for any computer or cell phone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. The Contest will be drawn and judged by Stria personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters.
3. Before claiming any prize, winner must confirm his/her correct name, address and telephone number and email address, as well as produce a confirmation of taking a test for Covid-19
Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner claims his/her prize. Winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives, no refunds, no exchanges.
5. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each prize winner and each winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 or equivalent. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s), and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration. 7. The Company has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Company shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Company reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Company’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.